Vinyasa Flow Yoga
Vinyasa is a style of yoga characterized by stringing postures together so that you move from one to another, seamlessly, using breath. Commonly referred to as “flow” yoga, it is sometimes confused with “power yoga“. Vinyasa classes offer a variety of postures and no two classes are ever alike.
- Strengthening The Immune System.
- Building Body Strength.
- Increases Flexibility Of The Body.
- Peaceful Sleeping Pattern.
- Acts As A Stress Reliever.
- Ensures A Healthy Heart.
- Improves Body Posture.
- Finding Concentration & Focus.